Open Leader Boards
Youth Leader Boards
Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2020 Spring Bass Classic
- All participants enter at their own risk. Participants must register and pick up an official numbered Angler’s Card at Tampa Fishing Outfitters, 3916 W. Osborne Ave, Tampa, FL 33614, St. Pete Fishing Outfitters, 3450 34th Street N, St. Pete, FL 33713, or Tarpon Fishing Outfitters, 1500 US-19, Holiday, FL 34691.
- Participants must comply with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) freshwater fishing regulations. All participants agree to be bound by the Tampa Fishing Outfitters (TFO) rules and regulations and the Release and Indemnity Agreement.
- Employees and their family members of Lee Fisher International, Tampa Fishing Outfitters, St. Pete Fishing Outfitters, and Tarpon Fishing Outfitters are prohibited from entering the tournament.
- Participants may fish from the bank, dock, boat, or kayak on any pond, lake, river, or stream that it is legal to fish. Participants may use artificial or live bait.
- All entries must be electronically submitted using the tournament website within twenty-four hours of the catch. Each entry must include a digital photograph of the fish with the official Angler Card, with the angler’s number clearly visible, either on the fish or close beside the fish. The entire fish must be clearly seen with its nose on the zero line, providing visibility of the total length. Electronic entries must also include name of angler, date, time, and length. All fish entered shall be photographed and entered only once. A participant may enter as many fish he/she catches for the day. The tournament will run March 1st through March 25th.
- To submit your entry, go to the link, Bit.ly/BassClassic2020. There you can upload your pictures.