Tampa Fishing Outfitters
2022 Spring Bass Classic
Online Bass Tournament
Official Rules and Regulations
- All participants enter at their own risk. Participants must register and pick up an official numbered Angler’s Card at Tampa Fishing Outfitters, 3916 W. Osborne Ave, Tampa, FL 33614, St. Pete Fishing Outfitters, 3450 34th Street N, St. Pete, FL 33713, or Tarpon Fishing Outfitters, 1500 US-19, Holiday, FL 34691.
- Participants must comply with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) freshwater fishing regulations. All participants agree to be bound by the Tampa Fishing Outfitters (TFO) rules and regulations and the Release and Indemnity Agreement.
- Employees and their family members of Lee Fisher International, Tampa Fishing Outfitters, St. Pete Fishing Outfitters, and Tarpon Fishing Outfitters are prohibited from entering the tournament.
- Participants may fish from the bank, dock, boat, or kayak on any pond, lake, river, or stream that is legal to fish. Participants may only use artificial lures or fly equipment.
- All entries must be electronically submitted using the tournament website within twenty-four hours of the catch. Each entry must include a digital photograph of the fish with the official Angler Card, with the angler’s number clearly visible, either on the fish or close beside the fish. The entire fish must be clearly seen with its nose on the zero line, providing visibility of the total length. Due to photo entry, there is no minimum size limit for fish to be entered, however, if fish are kept all FWC regulations must be followed. Catch and release is encouraged. Electronic entries must also include name of angler, date, time, and length. All fish entered shall be photographed and entered only once. The tournament will run March 1st through March 31st, 2022.
- FORMAT: The order of finish will be determined by the total number of inches for the 5 largest fish submitted by each contestant. A participant may enter as many fish he/she catches for the day, however, if a contestant has a 5 fish “limit” and an additional fish is caught but is not large enough to help “cull” smallest fish, there is no need to submit as it will not count toward total inches. There are two divisions, Youth (up to 17 years of age) and Open (18 years old and up). Prizes will be guaranteed for the top 3 contestants of each division, as well as big bass prize for largest fish overall. Additional prizes may be awarded based on availability. There are different prizes for each division and a youth angler may compete in the open division at a chance for those prizes if they choose to do so. Any youth contestants that choose to compete in the open division may not later decide to switch divisions after registration is complete. Scoring and leaderboard updates will be posted through social media. Upon completion of tournament duration, all entries will be verified, and winners will be notified. Winners will be announced at the “in store weigh in” on Sunday April 3, 2022, at Tampa Fishing Outfitters (3916 W Osborne Ave, Tampa, FL 33614) where prizes will be available for pickup at that time.
- To submit your entries, upload your pictures to the link, https://1.shortstack.com/F0Xg9v
In the event of a tie, tie breaker will go to the contestant with the biggest fish within their 5 fish limit. If tie is not resolved, the contestant who entered their final 5 fish limit first will break the tie.